Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My life up to now - In a nutshell




Well, lets see...I met my husband James when I was 16 & we've been together ever since. It was love at first sight. I know cheesy but that fact doesn't make life or marriage easy! It's tough!! We are best friends & Partners in crime. We love to go fishing and ride our horses! For the majority of our time together we have worked very hard to get to where we are. Nothing was given to us. Which as I look back, I wouldn't change a thing. We have a lovely home and the sweetest 10 mo old baby boy alive. Aden was born July 6th, 09. He was 9 lbs 13oz 19 inches..Yes he was a BIG baby! And coming from my 5 ft 105 pre-pregnancy body was not expected. I knew toward the end of my pregnancy that I was uncomfortable due to his size..but my doctor said about 8lbs. Which would have been a big baby for me anyway. I just want to add that I have the most wonderful doctor on the face of the planet and I love him dearly!! Dr. Garrett Garner is THE MAN! Which I didn't think so when I was in labor for almost three days before he had to cut Mr. Aden out. I'll never forget the moment Aden was born. The doctors and nurses scared the crap out of us! They were all gasping and yelling about how big his head was. Dr. Garner said "I think you're going to need an episiotomy for your c-section incision." Yeah, that's a big head. Everyone was throwing out guesses on his weight as James and I stared in disbelieve at our gigantic baby. Bruto, the nurse called him. Fast forward 10 mos & 2 wks : Aden is growing like crazy still a big boy; in the 90% - 100 % percentile. Has 12 teeth - 8 on top 4 on bottom with two more coming through. Cruising along the furniture and momentarily standing alone. He is the happiest baby. I guess my blog will continue to try and recapture his first 10 mos of life...At least the major events anyway.

No comments: