Friday, December 20, 2013

Half way there!!! And the flu.

19 weeks, 6 days pregnant!

It's been a rough couple of weeks. I have the flu! Bleh! Talk about miserable! I'm still coughing up a lung 6 days later. Bad, bad stuff. Makes me wish I would have gotten my flu shot. And right before Christmas! 5 days till Christmas and I haven't finished, actually barely started shopping. Oh well.

In other news baby GIRL is good! That's right, baby girl! We decided to find out the gender during our anatomy scan. Blown away. So HAPPY we're getting our little girl. I haven't done very well in the weight gain area. I'm not exactly working out  with the flu. Soon, hopefully soon. As soon as this congestion clears that is.


So around 16 weeks the dreaded PUPPS returned!! I pretty much wanted to die thinking of dealing with that horrific rash again and for more than half my pregnancy! So I dove head first into the remedies my midwife suggested and also some I found online. I started taking dandelion root caps, drinking a TON of water with lemon, hot water with lemon and honey in the morning, bathing daily in Grandpa's Pine Tar soap then lathering pure alo Vera on my skin right after. CLEARED after 7 days!! Miracle I tell you!!! I will continue with the above treatment for the rest of my pregnancy. Just incase.

Belly pic? I'll upload one later. When I dont feel like death. It's definitely poking out there! <3 10-12="" about="" gain="" i="" lbs.="" m......="" nbsp="" ok="" p="" that.="" weight="" with="">

No comments: