Friday, November 15, 2013

14 Weeks 6 days



Okay, I've MADE myself decide to keep a pregnancy journal here on the blog. Because, well. It’s my last. Baby. :)




How far along: 14 weeks 6 days



Total weight gain: 4lbs Current weight 112, started at 108. (I started at 107 with Aden, so YAY for being at my pre pregnancy weight with the start of this new baby!



Maternity clothes: Not yet. I have been wearing my clothes from after I had Aden and went back to work. So it counts for sure. I can no longer button my jeans! I think it's time to go shopping this weekend...



Stretch marks: Not yet.



Sleep: Waking one a night to pee and several times to blow my nose. I've had a runny nose my entire pregnancy so far... yay me! Not.



Best moment of this week: My belly has popped out a bit. And James loves rubbing it already. :)



Miss anything: RUNNING!! I've tried to stay pretty active and I'm doing well so far, but I miss the heart pounding, sweat dripping work outs I had this last summer.



Movement: Not yet. I feel a heavy sensation very frequently though, mostly on my BLADDER. Get off.



Food cravings: Queso and chips and SOUP.



Anything making you queasy or sick: Greek yogurt.



Have you started to show yet: Yep. There's something in there...



Gender: Unknown. I've had dreams of it being a boy and girl. So who knows? :)



Labor signs: No.



Belly button in or out: In.



Wedding rings on or off: On. Let's hope it stays that way. With Aden it was off around 7 mos.



Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and sick. Stupid nasal congestion.



Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family! I can’t wait to see everyone and chow down on the yummy food.

 



No comments: