Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Reflection

The coolest thing happened this weekend. Aden went from sitting to standing postion all on his own, without any help from furniture.
I assume walking is just days away and really, really hope I dont miss his first steps! Oh, the joys of being a full time working mom are endless. (<----enter sarcasim here.)

We also went to Koles 7th B-day party on Saturday. I'm proud to say that his most favorite birthday present was the BB gun that James and I got him! I cant believe that Kole's already 7 years old. Seems like he was just born.

And Aden enjoyed the B-day cake as well.

My little man is growing up and I cant figure out how to stop it!!

1 comment:

Megan Brown said...

SO PROUD!!! Please please please let his first steps be caught on tape!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you catch it. Awwwwww!